The developer decided to combine traditional design with an urban lifestyle with attention to the smallest details.
The whole project is imbued with love for Japan; Their gratitude for nature and humanity is beautifully manifested in the delicate details of everything that seems simple.
1. A unique style of Japanese architectural art that retains details in a minimalist style.
2. When the layout is correct, we see not just a building – but a residential building. Architects believe that every part of the house is a space that brings happiness and comfort.
3. Light and shadow as a gift of nature. Using Light & Shadow techniques is art that adds an intriguing touch to the living space.
5. The interior and exterior of the house connect and coexist in harmony. There is no separation from the front porch to the backyard. The smooth transition makes the space seem larger than it is.
6. Applying the art of Grid & Line to the design of the house, the arrangement of the walls, windows and doors creates a balanced composition and a clean appearance.
houses from 7,100,000 THB