Layan Green Park is located in close proximity to the 8-kilometer Bang Tao Beach. The beach is among the top ten in Thailand.
Bang Tao is considered the most prestigious place in Phuket.
The proximity to the famous respectable Laguna allows you to use the rich infrastructure of the prestigious resort complex: golf courses, tennis courts, spa and restaurants, parks, pedestrian areas, beach clubs.
It includes everything for family leisure, sports and outdoor activities.
The entire infrastructure of the complex is equipped for wheelchairs: ramps, elevators and bridges.
• 10 minutes walk to the sea.
• Solar panels, environmentally friendly materials, natural ventilation.
• Parking for 103 cars, checkpoint.
• Walking and running tracks.
• Hotel services 4 * – 5 *.
• Two-story restaurant, shops.
• Gym, sports ground, sauna and SPA.
• Children’s club – 275 m2 and a playground – 209 m2.
• Fresh water pools up to 47 m long with a chlorine-free water treatment system.
• Area from 30 to 121 m2.
• Modern design and materials.
• Automatic climate control, air conditioning.
• Greenery on facades and grounds.
• Kitchen, furniture, appliances and TV.
Spacious 121 m2 apartment with 3 separate bedrooms, three bathrooms and a kitchen combined with a living area. The apartments are decorated with eco-friendly materials in bright colors. In all rooms, floor to ceiling windows fills the space with daylight and air. Three separate bedrooms with private bathrooms can comfortably accommodate a family with 2-4 children or a group of adults up to 8 people. Two bedrooms have spacious balconies of 15 m2. The spacious living area is equipped with a dining table for 8 people, upholstered furniture and a TV. The kitchen has all the necessary equipment – a refrigerator, microwave, stove, and provides storage space for food and equipment.
By purchasing apartments in Layan Green Park you can enter into a guaranteed income program that allows you to receive passive income of 10% per annum of the value of the acquired property for 10 years.
from 11,485,500 THB
up to 1,511,250 ฿ per year